Sunday, January 2, 2011

HGTV Dream Home

Rob and I are sitting here watching the HGTV Dream Home that we DVRed from yesterday. It's our small break from putting away Xmas decorations. This house is so nice, I told Rob that we are winning it.  Then - we start talking about what we do with the house when we win.  (Not if, WHEN). 

He says he'd rather take the cash - analyzing all the taxes we'd have to pay.  Are you kidding me?! I don't care about that little fact. haha.  I want to have a big ole' party at it - invite all my friends and then sell it after I've stripped it of all the furniture that I'd want to keep (pretty much all of it). 

I have to laugh because we were really debating this as if we have already won the house.  So, March 12th can't come soon enough.  It says in the rules (because of course my analytical husband has read them) that it will be an "ambush style" prize presentation.  At that point, I will win the house - and Rob can come party with me in it.

Now, I guess I need to go register at their website...   maybe I shouldn't make this an issue and just win the lottery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment