Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear Blog...

I've neglected you for almost three months.  I have to admit, at times - I totally forgot about you.  I apologize and have made a vow (probably soon to be broken) to not ignore you this way again.  At least, not until my life becomes so hectic that it requires all of my attention and I cannot get even a minute to sit and write my thoughts. 

With all the social media out there, how can I keep up?!  Facebook (I know I'm addicted), Twitter, trying to keep up with a million blogs and then my own.. it's kind of overwhelming.  At the same time, it's social media that helps bring most of the news I need.  I rarely watch the news, but I have CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and the BBC on my favorites tab on IE. 

How do YOU keep up with it all?  

No comments:

Post a Comment