Saturday, July 9, 2011

Some ramblings and frozen banana chatter

I've been reading theBloggess lately and she has inspired me to continue writing on my blog - which I haven't done in a while.  And since no one has mentioned it (ie. my best friend who is "supposedly" subscribed to it) I have a feeling my inane ramblings have not been missed. But you're getting them anyway. You're welcome. 

One of my BFFs - and before I go on... is it ok for a 30-something year old to ACTUALLY use the term "BFF"?  I mean, I feel like I should be making friendship bracelets for the five of us to share or something when I use that term.  Speaking of which, I'm totally making friendship bracelets for us because well, when I was a kid, my mom thought they were the devil.  (That's another post for a different day, though).

Ok, so one of my closest friends (I'm grown up here) sent me this picture: 
and I proceeded to giggle like I'm 14 years old.   Apparently, I am.   What I texted her back was "Ahhhh. You BIT THE HEAD OFF".  Ok, I'm 13 years old.   I guess the moral of this story is that I'm lucky to have friends that send me pictures of penis looking things with their head bit off.   Or I need new "more mature" friends.   But who really wants that?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment