Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nerdy Insomnia.

One of my best friends and I are kind of book nerds.  We truly are.  I love every minute of it, though. I love getting so caught up in a book that I lose myself to the pages and the stories and realize hours later that I've read halfway through the book.  And she's really good at recommending books that I would enjoy. 

With that said - I'm the dumbass that stays up until 2am on a work/school night reading because I cannot put the damn book down and then sits here at work trying to stay awake (after having slept only 4 hours) beating myself up for staying up so late.  This happens way too often. You think I would have learned by now. 

Coffee, Coke, and a 5 hour energy... here I come.   I might be puking in an hour or so.  Just a warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment